The FCC’s Complaint Center is compatible with several different browsers, including Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
If you are not using the latest release of your browser, you may want to download the current version to navigate this site effectively. Older browsers can still be used, but features may not look or work as intended.
The following browser versions are supported on desktop:
- Google Chrome: latest two versions
- Mozilla Firefox: latest two versions
- Apple Safari: latest two versions
- Microsoft Edge: latest two versions
The following browser versions are supported on mobile:
- iOS 9 and higher
- Chrome Mobile for Android: latest two versions
Note: To identify the browser currently running on your computer, use the "Help" menu item on your browser and select "About [your browser name here]".