Internet Complaints


If you are having issues with your provider involving the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), please see additional information here.

Before proceeding with your submission, please note that an informal consumer complaint should only be filed at the FCC if you have a specific issue with your provider.

If you are interested in submitting an informal complaint about an Internet-related issue, please complete this form.